THE DEPARTMENT OF ACADEMIC AFFAIRS
Address: city Taraz, Zhambyl Avenue 16/A, Taraz State Pedagogical Institute, Academic building, office 207.
The Department of academic Affairs is the leading structural subdivision of the Institute in the system of management and coordination of the educational process. It is subordinated to the Vice rector for educational and methodical work. Performs tasks on the planning and organization of educational process, development of normative documentation of educational and methodical work, diagnosing the educational process and the quality analysis of training specialists.
The Department of academic Affairs implements potential and current planning and also the inspection of all educational process, maintains control over the preparation of the training-methodological, accounting and reporting documentation in the Dean's offices and the departments of the Institute, maintains records and movement of students. The DAA monitors the professional practices of students, carries out employment of graduates, preparing of reporting documentation, as well as current and operative information for the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The main tasks of the Department:
- ensuring growth of educational services quality based on the introduction of modern educational technologies, the growth of scientific and pedagogical skills of teachers, unification and standardization of educational process on the basis of the state standard;
- concerting the deans of the faculties organizing of educational process;
- improving of organization of educational process based on achievements of pedagogical science;
- developmenting of recommendations for perspective development plans of the Institute;
- accounting, developing and currenting the regulation of States and the dynamics of teaching and education support staff;
- systematic analysing of indicators of educational process;
- organizing and conducting practices at the Institute and outside organizations concerning with the deans of the faculties and the departments. Analysing of the effectiveness of the practices, developing and implementating of schemes to increase their efficiency;
- participating in the development and implementation of a comprehensive programs of Informatization of educational process management;
- organizating of training for faculty and staff of the Institute of contemporary pedagogical innovations and information technologies;
- coordinating of methodical ensuring educational process;
- accounting, storaging, handling, preparation and issuancing of educational information;
- accounting and providing information about the number of students;
- registrating and issuing of certificates of graduation;
- managing of educational process of the Institute;
- monitoring and analysing of quality of educational services (current control, intermediate control and final examination).
The activities of the Department of academic Affairs aims to develop new, more effective learning processes designed to increase the activity and independence of students, providing practical assistance when performing theoretical tasks, as well as the promoting of creative activity of teachers in the educational-methodical and organizational work.